Here are the top five tips/tricks you need to know for Portal Knights.
1. Pick Your Class Wisely
• In Portal Knights, there are three character classes to choose from – Warrior, Mage and Ranger. You will have to choose your character class wisely as the battle strategies of each class will differ. As a Warrior your job is to deal damage at close range using a variety of melee based weapons including swords, hammers and axes. The Ranger class will let you deal damage from a distance whilst you can use your agility to dodge enemy attacks. If you’re looking for more damage boosts then the Mage can be very effective as they deal elemental damage with their mixture of spells, staff and wands. If you are playing with friends then it is best use a combination of these character classes. This will aid you and your friends on your journey as you aim to defeat your enemies and take down the Portal Guardians.
2. Building a Base? Craft a Ward of Protection
• Building a home is important as you will want to find somewhere to escape from the enemies that lurk outside and store the loot you have found on your adventures. If you are still finding enemies invading your home then be sure to craft a Ward Of Protection to place around your base. This will protect your house from unwanted beasts once you have rid your home of any remaining foes! You may also want to build a new Landing Pad in your base so you know you can always return home safely, no matter where you are.
3. Search the Dungeons for Loot and Pets
• There are dungeons under almost every island in Portal Knights which will also certainly be filled with dangers ranging from strong enemies, flooded rooms and tall descents. If you are brave enough to venture down into these dark dungeons then you will likely find treasure awaiting you at the end, a just reward for all your efforts. But make sure you explore every nook and cranny in these dungeons as you may also find some animals in the depths that need to be rescued. Save them and you will get to keep them as your pet, to take with you on the rest of your journey.
4. Keep an Eye Out for Timed Events
• Exploring the world of Portal Knights is a lot of fun but keep your eyes peeled for our seasonal timed events. These events will appear on the world map and some will require you to enter a new portal to access brand new world where the weather may change at random or where you can find more characters that need your help. Leave no stone unturned as you will be able to find exclusive treasure that you can take back to your home. They will only be available for a limited time, so make sure you don’t miss them.
5. Use your Attribute Points Wisely
• As you start to restore peace to the world by defeating the enemies that have taken over the fractured worlds, you will level up and get stronger. Don’t forget to assign your attribute points in the character menu as this can vastly improve your chances of success on your adventure. You may want to focus on your character’s strengths when assigning these points or maybe you would rather make your character more well-rounded – the choice is yours. If you are finding your character is moving too slowly then focus on agility or if you need more health for going into battle then focus on your constitution. Don’t forget you can also apply talents as you level up which can not only help you in battle but also all of your friends too.
‘Zombie Gunship Survival’: Top 10 Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
Save the last of humanity from the skies with this tips guide straight from the development team behind Zombie Gunship Survival.
Click here to read more