John Mahoney, 77, died on February 4, 2018. TMZ learned from Mahoney’s publicist that he passed away in hospice care in Chicago. Mahoney is remembered for his role as Martin Crane in Frasier, but had plenty more roles in a career spanning more than 30 years.
CelebrityNetWorth.com estimates Mahoney’s net worth at $16 million. Gazette Review, Net Worth Post, and TheRichest all estimate his net worth at $15 million.
Here’s everything you need to know.
1. He Reportedly Made Six Figures Per Episode of Frasier
2. He Escaped a War-Torn Manchester
3. He Worked as an English Teacher and an Editor Before Becoming an Actor
4. He Also Had a Big Career in Film
5. He Never Married & Has No Children