Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.
1. Create a Balanced Team for Battle
• You won’t want to dive into a fight without a team that can get the job done. Like any Final Fantasy game, you will need a balanced team that can deal damage, heal your units, and provide other types of support. Access the “Units” menu from the home screen to view abilities and stats for each unit, and create your optimal team.
2. Progress Through the Story for Rewards
• Final Fantasy Brave Exvius features a full story mode, but you can unlock new game modes and earn a ton of rewards by completing story quests. Each stage has a set of achievements that will grant you in-game currency, Lapis, and other useful items — use that to summon new characters and make an even stronger party. Keep an eye out for special story campaigns that let you play through each stage for half the normal stamina cost as well.
3. Running Low on Something? Visit the Vortex
• Need some Gil or materials to upgrade your units? Summon a new unit and want to level them up quick? Visit the Vortex. There are five different stages that you can play to get almost anything you might need. Just be careful – you can only unlock one each day for free. Keep an eye out each weekend as well, as special Vortex levels for even greater rewards open only then for a limited time.
4. Daily Rewards – Login Bonuses and Quests
• Play daily and get rewarded. Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has daily login rewards that change every month, but if you log in daily you can get a variety of rewards. You can get the best rewards if you log in at least 28 days out of the month, so don’t forget. Once you log in, complete daily quests by playing story or vortex missions, arena battles, or doing other quick things in game. You can get 50 Lapis per day if you do five quests, and that adds up quickly. Beginners – there are also rookie quests that you will complete as you go through the story, so don’t forget to grab those rewards as well.
5. Earn Rewards Through the Colosseum and Arena
• The colosseum is a great way to get some starter equipment and items, and also a great source of Lapis. Beginners should focus on completing the Colosseum, but the Arena is also a great source of daily rewards—participate in five battles to maximize your earnings. The Arena also provides weekly and monthly ranking rewards, as well as providing medals that can be exchanged for a variety of items. Colosseum and Arena battles don’t use stamina, so be sure to use your five Arena orbs when they fill up.