Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Art of War: Red Tides.
1. The Joys of an Outrider
• Most of these tips are scenario-specific, and one possible scenario is a Terran mirror-match. If this happens, make sure to recruit an outrider. Their ground advantage is vital before you recruit anti-air units.
2. Bomb Carefully
• You love (and I love) Bombing Run for its destructive purposes. While it’s tempting to use it willy-nilly, you have to be more careful. A good run gives the resources to continue the fight, while a bad run gives your opponent a huge advantages. Think twice before you confirm that run.
3. A Terran’s Special Friend
• Let’s say you’re in the Forgotten Desert of the Forest of Soul Essence as Terran. Did your enemy forget to recruit detectors or anti-air? This would be a perfect time for an A-76 Mortus. You’ll be surprised at their potency.
4. Shadow Skywatch Love
• Now let’s say you’re Atlac in the Forgotten Desert or Black Mine and the enemy at hand does not have anti-air or detector units. That’s the time for the Shadow Skywatch and the time for your foes deal with an unpleasant disadvantage.
5. Quantum Propulsion + Teleporter = <3
• While you play Atlac and the enemy still hasn’t made a detector unit, give them a combo of Quantum Propulsion and Teleporter. They won’t know what’s coming until it’s too late.